This follow up to last year’s barn-burning PLATFORMS ARE DEAD is the lang cat’s typically reverential look at the platforms market in 2016.
This year, as well as the usual analysis of who’s done what, why, to whom, with whom and what the resulting legal bill was, you’ll find…
- A radically expanded data section with all kinds of useful bits!
- A deep dive into bulk client transfer, with wise words from Towry’s John Porteous!
- A new analysis of how much it costs to move a client which is in no way made up!
- Replatforming and its wily ways!
- The original, oft-copied but never bettered pricing heatmaps!
- Platform Man broadens his horizons!
- Platform analysis on more steroids than a banned Olympian!
- New, quite disturbing cat pictures!
And more. Much more. This guide won’t do your platform due diligence for you – but it’ll be a useful part of it.